Mr Goldsmith,

Did you represent Natasha Lakaev as Plaintiff in legal proceedings against The Age Newspaper in the Supreme Court of Queensland?

Did you have a dispute with this client over legal fees and/or unpaid invoices?

Did you string this client on in relation to providing legal services in an attempt to earn more legal fees?

Did Her Honour Justice Jean Dalton, in the Supreme Court of Queensland comment on 7 October, 2014;

"The situation seems to me to be one where Mr Goldsmith would neither commit to preparing his client’s case for this trial and representing his client at this trial, nor would he relinquish his position as solicitor. He, as I have said in my earlier reasons, in effect, strung the plaintiff along, perhaps in the hope of

earning some more fees, perhaps for other reasons."

We would appreciate your input as we only want to communicate accurate information.

This person wrote the review legal services from Goldsmiths Lawyers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Goldsmiths Lawyers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Goldsmiths Lawyers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Goldsmiths Lawyers?

Comments

Please take notice that Barrie Goldsmith (“Plaintiff”) has initiated an action in the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas (OH), case number A1504584, due to allegedly false statements made on Pissed Consumer, among other websites.Plaintiff has served a subpoena on Opinion Corp, the company that owns and operates this website, for contact information pertaining to the author of this review.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously.

If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before September 9, 2015, by emailing us at DefLaw@vorys.com.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #996994

In relation to the Lakaev case, allegations were made, at the very beginning of October 2014 ,in an extremely belated attempt by her to obtain an adjournment of the trial that was then due to commence.As usual, it was a case of “blame the lawyer”.

I was not present in Court + did not have the opportunity to respond to the appalling allegations. The client had been advised from the very outset that all costs had to be paid in advance and was reminded continuously throughout the proceedings. The allegations by the client were false and scurrilous and were made purely in an (unsuccessful) attempt to obtain an adjournment. On 17 June 2015, we received a letter from the OLSC advising that a complaint had been made but we have received no formal complaint, no investigation has been undertaken + inevitably, any complaint, if it is to be pursued, will be dismissed..

I do not propose to respond any further to reviews about this case.if you want to know more, you coward, identity who you are and then I will tell you more.

Barrie Goldsmith