Mr Goldsmith,

Your response is nonsense.

It appears your poker face seems to be wearing thin. Maybe it's time to revert back to your dusty Kenny Rogers album and listen to "The Gambler" a few times.

In consideration of your assertions relating to your conduct referred to by Justice Jean Dalton, please respond to the question below.

Please confirm whether Her Honour Justice Jean Dalton (in response to your firms submissions by Ms Chou relating to your conduct) in the Supreme Court of Queensland on 7 Oct 2014 stated the following;

"Well, I will direct the registrar to make a copy of all the material filed on Thursday of last week which was the 2nd October and today, and to send that, along with a transcript of the proceedings on Thursday of last week and today, to the Legal Services Commissioner for his attention in relation to Mr Goldsmiths’ conduct."

Furthermore, please confirm the outcome of the referred conduct to the Legal Services Commissioner of Queensland by this highly respected Judge, if the above quoted content is correct.

Let's stop the trickery. Let's also stop skimming over the substance of people's concerns and deal with things in good faith. Maybe this is why there's concerns from people to encourage others to keep things in writing, let's also start working on the rebuilding of trust and transparency.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Goldsmiths Lawyers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Goldsmiths Lawyers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare Goldsmiths Lawyers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Goldsmiths Lawyers?

Comments

Please take notice that Barrie Goldsmith (“Plaintiff”) has initiated an action in the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas (OH), case number A1504584, due to allegedly false statements made on Pissed Consumer, among other websites.Plaintiff has served a subpoena on Opinion Corp, the company that owns and operates this website, for contact information pertaining to the author of this review.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously.

If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before September 9, 2015, by emailing us at DefLaw@vorys.com.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #996992

In relation to the Lakaev case, allegations were made, at the very beginning of October 2014 ,in an extremely belated attempt by her to obtain an adjournment of the trial that was then due to commence.As usual, it was a case of “blame the lawyer”.

I was not present in Court + did not have the opportunity to respond to the appalling allegations. The client had been advised from the very outset that all costs had to be paid in advance and was reminded continuously throughout the proceedings. The allegations by the client were false and scurrilous and were made purely in an (unsuccessful) attempt to obtain an adjournment. On 17 June 2015, we received a letter from the OLSC advising that a complaint had been made but we have received no formal complaint, no investigation has been undertaken + inevitably, any complaint, if it is to be pursued, will be dismissed..

I do not propose to respond any further to reviews about this case.if you want to know more, you coward, identity who you are and then I will tell you more.

Barrie Goldsmith