Goldsmiths Lawyers and Barrie Goldsmith subject to dispute over $7000 credit card charge.

Dr Ghosh v Baycorp Collections PDL Aust Pty Ltd [2014] NSWSC 1727 (4 December 2014)

austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/sinodisp/au/cases/nsw/NSWSC/2014/1727.html?stem=0&synonyms=0&query=Ghosh

The matter has dealt with claims made regarding various issues, generally including, Goldsmith's Lawyers Goldsmiths lawyers Barrie goldsmith Unauthorized credit card debit, $7000 unauthorized charge, legal fees disputed, sydney lawyer debited credit card without consent.

A current rip off report appears to have summarized the key issues in Dr Ghosh v Baycorp Collections PDL Aust Pty Ltd [2014] NSWSC 1727 at paragraph 3 where Schmidt J highlights......

"The amended summons on which Dr Ghosh now proceeds claimed, amongst other things, that the defendant had obtained the default judgment in the Local Court for $14,722.46 in respect of a credit card bill claimed to be owed to the NAB; that the claim related to a claimed $7,000 debit to Goldsmith Lawyers, for which they had no authority to debit to her credit card; that Dr Ghosh had paid the disputed sum to the NAB, which had debited a further $7,000, instead of reversing the debit, and froze the card, before she travelled overseas; that fraud had been reported to police in March 2011"

It appears the consumer review (link below) also contains some sensible general reflection on life experiences and some sound cautionary advice for anyone generally interested in avoiding disputes of this sort.

ripoffreport.com/r/Goldsmiths-Lawyers/internet/Goldsmiths-Lawyers-Goldsmiths-lawyers-Barrie-goldsmith-Unauthorized-credit-card-debit--1216503

See paragraph 3 on link below to understand context of issues raised relating to Barrie Goldsmith of Goldsmith Lawyers

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Goldsmiths Lawyers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Goldsmiths Lawyers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare Goldsmiths Lawyers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Goldsmiths Lawyers?

Comments

Please take notice that Barrie Goldsmith (“Plaintiff”) has initiated an action in the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas (OH), case number A1504584, due to allegedly false statements made on Pissed Consumer, among other websites.Plaintiff has served a subpoena on Opinion Corp, the company that owns and operates this website, for contact information pertaining to the author of this review.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously.

If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before September 9, 2015, by emailing us at DefLaw@vorys.com.

There can be no doubt that the review that Dr Ghosh has now provided to you is false, and is false to her knowledge. There can also be no doubt that she has published the review with an intent to cause us serious harm, and specifically, to deter us from acting for the defendants in the proceedings in which she is the plaintiff.